Apple today released an update to its Apple Developer app to take into account WWDC 2022. This event will take place from June 6 to 10 and the first day will include the keynote including iOS 16.
Apple Developer Update for WWDC 2022
The Apple Developer app lets you stay up to date with the latest tech and community information, browse news, articles, developer testimonials, and informative videos, as well as find videos from past events and download them to watch offline Internet.
Here is what Apple says with the update offered for download today:
Explore everything WWDC22 has to offer, including session videos, digital lounges, one-on-one labs, coding and design challenges, and more.
– Sign up for interactive activities like digital fairs and labs right in the Developer app.
– Watch videos together using SharePlay.
We also fixed bugs and added various other improvements:
– We rebuilt our search to be more extensive and support quoted phrases.
– We added more keyboard shortcuts for iPadOS.
– We now list your downloads in the order you started downloading.
The Apple Developer app is available for free download from the App Store for iPhone, iPad, and Mac.