A recipe to be found in Dorian Nieto’s book offering 150 variations of the Italian specialty. I love pizza, ed. Solar, €15.90.
– Preheat the oven to 240°C (th. 8).
– Cut the mozzarella into thin slices then drain on absorbent paper.
– Roll out the pizza dough and place it on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
– Garnish it with the slices of mozzarella. Bake for 8 minutes. v Peel and grate the carrot. v Cut the cucumber, radish and chilli into thin slices.
– Mix the mayonnaise and sriracha sauce in a bowl.
– When it comes out of the oven, spread all the raw vegetables over the pizza then add the herbs.
– Serve with the sauce.
The cheezy crust, the mythical pizza dough filled with cheese, is back in an even more naughty version: covered with a crispy mixture of crisps and grated cheddar. Crunchy Cheezy Crust Lay’s, exclusively at Pizza Hut until September 2022.
The life is bio
Biocoop’s new challenge? Offer organic products that are as unprocessed as possible while remaining tasty and gourmet! Make your own pizza dough without phosphate yeast, charcuterie without nitrite salt, cordon bleu without modified starch or acidifiers… Pizza dough, Biocoop, €2.45.
It gives the smiley!
Original colorful and fruity like the Exotic maki roll which combines shrimp tempura, mango, avocado, herbs and spicy mayo.
Box Smiley x Sushi Shop, 42 pieces, €47.
On the occasion of Smiley’s 50th anniversary, Sushi Shop is dedicating a playful box containing creations
See also: Video exclusive: Amasauce x MÖÖTI – Complete Breakfast Recipe