She’s back… and we’ve never seen her so much! Charlene of Monaco was present alongside her husband Prince Albert II on Saturday on the sidelines of the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix for a friendly visit to the volunteers of the Red Cross. As so often, the princess wore an outfit signed by her favorite brand, Akris. All dressed in blue, she did not go unnoticed in her sleeveless dress. All accompanied by a blue pocket, of the same brand. Charlene of Monaco was particularly smiling, although partly hidden under Prada sunglasses. The former South African swimmer shook many hands and warmly thanked the many volunteers present.
We can’t stop it anymore. This is his fourth official appearance in a month. On April 30, it made its big comeback for the “Monaco ePrix” championship prize-giving. The following Saturday, she was dapper in a total denim look during the 2022 edition of the Sainte Dévote Rugby tournament at the Stade Louis II in Monaco. Finally, earlier this week, she granted herself a girls’ outing with Princess Gabriella, at the Emerging Designer Award during Monte-Carlo Fashion Week at the Opéra Garnier in Monaco. After a year of absence, we did not expect such a comeback from the princess!
Princess Charlene of Monaco indeed returned to the Rock in March after a long absence for health problems, but today feels “more serene“. She gave an interview last Wednesday to the daily Nice-Matin to discuss her state of health. “My state of health is still fragile and I don’t want to go too fast. The road has been long, difficult and so painful. Today I feel calmer“, explained the princess. Asked about the rumors that had circulated during her long absence, the princess replied: “You want to talk about divorce rumors or my new home in Switzerland… I still find it regrettable that certain media peddle such rumors about my life, my relationship“.
“Like everyone else, we are human beings and like all human beings we have emotions and weaknesses, only our family is exposed to the media and the slightest weakness is relayed“, she lamented. As part of a trip to South Africa, the country where she grew up and of which she is a national, the wife of Prince Albert of Monaco, 44, had undergone surgery In September, the princess was rushed to hospital after collapsing due to complications from the serious ear, nose and throat infection she contracted in May, her husband said. foundation. She then underwent an operation in early October under general anesthesia linked to this infection. On November 23, a source close to the Palace told AFP that the former Olympic swimmer had been admitted “in a specialized establishment following great fatigue linked to his weaknessThe palace then announced on March 12 that the princess had returned to the rock.