The National Agency for the Promotion of Scientific Research (ANPR) and the Cap Bon Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI Cap Bon) have announced that the inauguration of the Innovation and Technology Transfer Incubator will take take place on May 24, 2022.
The incubator will be launched as part of the implementation of the INTECMED project (Incubators for innovation and technology transfer in the Mediterranean – Greece, Spain, Egypt and Tunisia). INTECMED is co-financed by the European Union within the framework of the ENI CBC MED programme. It should be noted that the Innovation and Technology Transfer Incubator will be installed at the Borj Cedria Technopole incubator.
This space will accommodate 12 project leaders. They will be selected following the launch of a call for innovative projects (November 2021-January 2022) to benefit from a training and individual coaching program.
Indeed, this program will take place over 6 months for the benefit of researchers and young entrepreneurs with innovative projects or already existing companies, with new innovative products and services, established in Tunisia, in the agri-food and craftsmanship. The selected project leaders will benefit from:
- Coworking spaces,
- Joint training cycle in key areas of expertise Commerce and Finance – Sales – Product Development – Legal Aspects, provided by qualified trainers,
- Individual coaching in different areas with specialized mentors,
- National and international networking activities,
- B to B meetings with investors and international seminars with partners from Spain, Greece and Egypt,
- Eligibility to compete for the allocation of financial support for the benefit of the 3 best business plans (30,000 euros, 20,000 euros and 10,000 euros).
Indeed, the objective of launching this incubator is to support technology transfer and the commercialization of research results, by encouraging and supporting innovative business plans.
Note that this action will have a significant economic and social impact. It will also contribute to the creation of an environment conducive to entrepreneurship, innovation and employment.